Friday, August 28, 2009

Rainy days...

So I have come to realize something. I really like rainy days. Let me explain myself. Because I am sure that the majority of the population does not share my enthusiasm for rainy days. I like the fact that rainy days cause you to slow down a bit. If you are anything like me, you are constantly running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. By the way, why is that the illustration that we gravitate to when we explain how crazy we are? Anyhow, the rain makes us drive slower as to avoid bumping into the cars around us. Also the rain brings new life and allows life to grow and florish! Another thing the rain does, is it causes us to appreciate the sun. Think about that statement, it cause us to appreciate the Sun! That is crazy cool. Because the rainy days in our lives causes the same outcome. Whenever my life spins out of control and the rain falls, I have to realize that the sun is going to shine again and it causes me to appreciate the Son! Rainy days are not fun, but they are neccessary for us to realize how good the Son is. If I can remeber that, I think that I would live differently, so I have decided to welcome the rain, no matter how heavy or inconvienient, bring on the rain.


Much love,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my thoughts and reading my blog.

Much love,
Nick and the people.